Light Skeleton is a theme base on version of Skeleton v2. The goal of this project is trying to be as close as Skeleton v2 in the Drupal theme. Light Skeleton is a very lightweight theme that does not require any type of compiling, and provide an out-box styling, without a need of a large UI framework.
- A new truly responsive grid based on percentages
- Mobile first media queries
- New typeface Raleway as default
- Generally simpler style
- More robust forms (especially in relation to grid)
- Inclusion of basic table styling
- Inclusion of super basic code styling
They are couple contrib themes based on Skeleton, however; none of them are based on the latest version of Skeleton.
- Doune - This project is obsolete, it have not have any commits since 2011.
- Skeleton Theme - This project uses the Skeleton grid system from version 1, and it have a lot more styling on top of the Skeleton.
- Responsive Skeleton - This project use the grid system from version 1 and is build a base theme.
Light Skeleton have some customization on top of the Skeleton framework to make the menu responsive.
What is Next?
I will continue adding new features to this theme. I have already open couple issue on project page:
- [Meta] Drupal 7.x-1.0 Release
- [Meta] Drupal 8 Port
I will be migrating www.darrylnorris.com into Light Skeleton theme. This project is already available in Drupal.org feel free to download it and provide feedback.