Have you ever try to get data from your libraries and/or breakpoints in Drupal 8 ? Drupal 8 core does not provide a UI for this information. And sometimes is nice to have the ability to know your data from the UI. Instead of trying to hunt down all that information by searching many files. For this reason, I decide to write few modules that will allow you to get some of the libraries and breakpoint information from the UI.
- Project Page: https://www.drupal.org/project/libraries_ui
- Module Description: This module will provide a UI to display all libraries provide by modules and themes. Once libraries_ui is been installed visit /admin/config/media/libraries_ui to get all libraries information.
- Project Page: https://www.drupal.org/project/breakpoints_ui
- Module Description: This module will provide a UI to display all breakpoints provide by modules and themes. Once breakpoints_ui is been installed visit /admin/config/media/breakpoints_ui to get all breakpoints information.
- Project Page: https://www.drupal.org/project/libraries_debug
- Module Description: This module will display which libraries that are been loaded on every page request. This module uses Kint module to display variables nested. Once libraries_debug is been installed, clear cache and you will see your libraries information on every page request.
But wait there's more…
If you wish to get the same data that Libraries UI and Breakpoint UI provides from a CLI, check Drupal Console commands libraries:debug and breakpoints:debug.